Lori Carpenos, LMFT, coauthor of The Secret of Love, Nicole Beasley, Ph.D., a psychotherapist who helps many couples in her private practice, and I, Jack Pransky, Ph.D., author of nine books on the Three Principles, are co-facilitating a relationships/couples retreat in the Dominican Republic, December 7-13, 2019. More info >>
Welcome to the Center for Inside-Out Understanding
The Best-Kept Secret in Well-Being
What is “The Three Principles”?
An understanding of three spiritual facts that, together, create our human experience, moment to moment.
By gaining a deep understanding of how these three spiritual facts of Universal Mind, Consciousness and Thought work within all of us to create either well-being or its opposite, people naturally tend to live at higher levels of consciousness.
When people come to understand The Three Principles they discover naturally:
- a way to tap the human spirit to create constructive change
- a way to bring out the best in people
- a way for us to realize the natural mental health that is our birthright, and how we keep ourselves from seeing it
- a way to move people to well-being and away from problems
- a way to draw out internal resilience
- a way to prevent community problems from the inside-out