After a long and very fruitful career attempting to be of service to humanity in his small way through both the field of prevention and via the Three Principles, Jack Pransky is now officially retired.
However, Jack is still open to taking on occasional clients, preferably in a Three Principles mentoring capacity but also for individual coaching. All you have to do is ask, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will tell you if he can do it.
Also, the Center for Inside-Out Understanding is no longer filling book orders. If you would like to order any of Jack’s books, please order through your local bookstore or Amazon.com or order directly through the publisher.
For the following books, CCB Publishing go to ccbpublishing.com to purchase:
For the following books click on the title to purchase.
For Jack’s Prevention Books, AuthorHouse
Welcome to the Center for Inside-Out Understanding
The Best-Kept Secret in Well-Being
What is “The Three Principles”?
An understanding of three spiritual facts that, together, create our human experience, moment to moment.
By gaining a deep understanding of how these three spiritual facts of Universal Mind, Consciousness and Thought work within all of us to create either well-being or its opposite, people naturally tend to live at higher levels of consciousness.
When people come to understand The Three Principles they discover naturally:
- a way to tap the human spirit to create constructive change
- a way to bring out the best in people
- a way for us to realize the natural mental health that is our birthright, and how we keep ourselves from seeing it
- a way to move people to well-being and away from problems
- a way to draw out internal resilience
- a way to prevent community problems from the inside-out