Extended professional training in Spain
Jack Pransky is running an Extended Professional Training in Spain, meeting there October 6-7 and April 27-28.
Why a Two-Part Training (with teleconference support every six weeks)?
- Conveying The Three Principles in a way that has the most impact begins with the depth of one’s own understanding.
- When people are able to see how universal Mind, Consciousness and Thought play out in each and every aspect of their lives, they have a tendency to want to give it away to others. But it can’t just be given away! For it to make a difference others must have the insights for themselves.
- The way we convey this understanding can either make people run away or touch them deeply in the heart.
- Being in a safe, supportive environment where how it is conveyed can be practiced with helpful feedback given is, in Jack’s experience, the best way for this to occur.
- An extended training takes this a step further because it gives the participants an opportunity to practice “teaching” in real life, have experiences, perhaps run into sticky situations and bring those back to the group and learn from them. This is why people come out of this type of training feeling able and ready to best make a difference in the lives of others.
More details are available here.
Extended professional training in Spain — No Comments