Do you want to be able to share the Three Principles in a comfortable, graceful, impactful way?
If you are anything like most people who have an understanding of the Three Principles, you are probably chomping at the bit for your clients, family, friends, colleagues, even strangers on the street to understand them too! You might have tried sharing them already, but you have experienced some of the following:
- You “know” it and yet you can’t seem to put it into the right words
- You are saying it out loud and the other person is just not getting it
- You explain the Principles and they don’t seem to understand what all the fuss is about
- You explain the Principles and they think it is the same as something else they have already heard about or know
- Even the people closest to you don’t get it and might not want to hear any more about it
This is so common! It happens to just about everyone who has an understanding of the Principles – they struggle sharing it with others.
That’s why this extended training has been put together, and is such a wonderful opportunity for you to gain the skills and understanding necessary to convey the Principles in a way that has the most impact.
Here is what you get:
- 19th and 20th October 2013 – 2 Full day trainings with Jack
- Two private mentoring calls with Jack
- Two semi private (2 participants and Jack) mentoring calls
- Assignments set and assessed by Jack
- 12th and 13th April 2014 – 2 Full day trainings with Jack
For more details, testimonials and booking information go to the event details page.