A five day retreat in Spain.
8th – 12th June 2017
Only one thing stands in the way of living a mentally and spiritually healthy life filled with peace, love and wisdom: the personal ego and the fear it breeds. It is behind all our problems, difficulties and issues and is usually the most difficult thing we bump up against in our lives. No matter how much we understand the Three Principles it seems to rear its head again and again, and we keep getting tricked. The purpose of this retreat is to explore how to get it out of our way, and to see what happens to us when we are able to transcend it.
However, because consciousness makes the ego and fear look and feel so real, it is not so easy to extract ourselves from the “reality” of it or to see our way through it. This takes deeper exploration. The answer does not lie in trying to change our thinking, or in “figuring out”, or in getting to the root of where it comes from, or in stating the mantra, “There is no ‘I’”; the answer lies in truly transcending it. But what does transcending the personal really mean? And how can we help it happen, when it does look and feel so real? This is the direction our exploration will take in our first retreat.
For some of us it will be enough to see it more deeply for ourselves. For practitioners who attend we will also explore how transcending the personal impacts the effectiveness of our work with others.
Who is it for?
Anybody who already has some understanding of the Three Principles and would like to gain the benefits listed below.
What are the Benefits of Attending this retreat?
- gain a deeper understanding of what “the personal” really means and how it and the fear it breeds is the only thing standing in our way of living in a state of peace and love
- more deeply explore the varying aspects of the personal and how subtly and insidiously it works within us all, even when we understand the Principles
- gain a deeper understanding of what “transcending” really means, what we are transcending to
- become better able to deeply listen to what our personal blocks are saying to us and to
- become better able to help ourselves and others see through the personal blocks standing in our and others’ way, deeply listen to wisdom and see how to transcend them via the spiritual
Booking Now Open via Eventbrite.
Note there is also also an event for those who want to help others Transcend the Personal – suitable for coaches.
Both retreats will be facilitated by Gabriela Maldonado-Montano & Dr Jack Pransky